Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 cheats for Nintendo Switch/Xbox One/PS4. This page contains cheats, secrets, and boss orders for each Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 game: Mega Man 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Unlock all DLC in Mega Man 9 and 10.
How to beat the bosses
- Cloudman: use empowered M.Buster shots, slide when he tries to launch you off the edge, and slide under him when he charges.
- Junkman: just wait until he jumps on you and then kill him with Thunder Strike.
- Freezeman: when he gets close to you, use Junk Shield.
- TurboMan: shoot him with ice at first, then dodge and pop his bubble with M.Buster, and pop him with ice every chance you get.
- Clown (in the museum): headshot him with M.Buster or fire your fist at his head if you have R.Adaptor.
- Slashman: hit him with ice and then dodge the paint he drops.
- Springman: use Slash Claw and jump right when the fist shoots at you.
- Shadow Man: use Wild Coil or Rocket Punch and dodge when he dashes.
- TurboMan: use Crush Noise and jump on him when he attacks you.
- bass: use Rocket Punch and dodge his shots, you must have a power tank to be safe.
- Guts Man (reconstructed): use Slash Claw to slide the blocks towards him, and you should have at least one energy tank.
- Bass with T. Adaptor: Mimic him using the Rush Adaptor, and watch out, he can fire his fist too!
- Turtle: shoot his head with M.Buster and use Junk Shield to kill the little turtles.
- Large Face Robot: this is an auto-scrolling stage, so you have to keep moving. First, this guy will fire missiles. Simply jump on top of them and jump back onto the glass above his head and use the Slash Claw on him. Watch out for lasers and bombs!
- Dr Wily #1: Shoot Dr. Wily's face when you get the chance and dodge the spikes on the bottom of his skull by sliding!