The LSSI-CE requires all of us who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them. Article 22.2 of Law 34 / 2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been given clear and complete information about their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15 / 1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ”. As the person in charge of this website, I have endeavored to comply with the maximum rigor of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website. This applies in particular to cases where this web page contains embedded elements: i.e. texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website. Therefore, in case you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data to third parties
Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can consult the type of cookies used by Google, Google+ Cookie and Google Maps, according to the provisions on its page on what type of cookies used.
- Google Adwords Tracking: We use Google AdWords conversion tracking. Conversion tracking is a free tool that indicates what is happening después whether a customer clicks on your ads, whether they have purchased a product or subscribed to your newsletter. These cookies expire after 30 days and do not contain information that can identify you personally.
- WordPress: es is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the North American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems are never under the control or management of the person responsible for the web, they may change its function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Video platforms like YouTube are also used
- Affiliation Service Platforms (They install browser cookies to track the sales that originated on this website):
- Amazon.com and .es: Ireland.
- Social network cookies: Cookies from social networks can be stored in your browser while you browse trickteca.com, for example, when you use the button to share content from trickteca.com on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookies policies:
- Linkedin cookie, as provided in your Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies. Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website are detailed:
|Own: Sessionmtsnb_referrer mtsnb_seen_2923 bp_ut_session__smToken__wps_cookie_1415814194694 _ga _gat||They expire at the end of the session.||They store user information and their sessions to improve the user experience.|
|NID __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz||2 years from configuration or update.||They allow you to track the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link you have selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you check the Google privacy page to obtain more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (with the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites)|
|.gumroad.com__ga||At the end of the session||It is the platform for selling digital books.|
|doubleclick.comDSIS-IDE-ID||30 days||This cookie is used to return to targeting, optimization, reporting and attribution of online advertisements. DoubleClick sends a cookie to the browser after any print, click or other activity that results in a call to the DoubleClick server. If the browser accepts the cookie, it is stored in it. More information|
|GetClicky_jsuid||30 days||Statistics Web Clicky Tool is used to collect anonymous website usage statistics. The information that is collected includes Internet Protocol (IP), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date / time stamp, referring / entry / pages / to analyze trends, administer the site, and movement of the user around the site. More information can be found on the Clicky page privacy terms .|
|You Tube||2 years after configuration||It allows us to embed YouTube videos. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information from embedded video views using the enhanced privacy mode. For more information visit embedding information page of YouTube|
|Acumbamail||2 years after configuration||It is a subscription generator more information|
|PayPalTSe9a623 Apache PYPF||1 month||Technical cookies Strengthen security in access to the PayPal payment platform. They can link with paypalobjects.com.|
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use separately. info(at)contactar.online makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: Google Chrome Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari Cookies policy last updated on 18/04/2016